Get Ready for the Exam
English Now! TOEFL preparation prepares students for the TOEFL during a four- to eight-week session. These courses are designed for English learners at the advanced level that are preparing for the TOEFL-iBT. English Now! teaches TOEFL in private lessons, to provide a personalized approach to instruction that meets the student’s specific needs. In addition to class time, you should plan on spending significant time outside of class completing practice tests.
The objectives for the course are to:
- discuss each of the test sections and prepare for each section;
- focus on the listening, reading, and speaking components of the examination by completing timed speaking exercises;
- read sample questions and answers, and discuss raters’ expectations for the examination;
- complete practice tests and discuss results; and
- use exercises from multiple texts to enhance skills required for the examination.
A typical schedule for TOEFL preparation programs at English Now! is as follows:
- Dates for Private Lessons: as scheduled at the convenience of the student. Many students study in private lessons for two to four hours per week, for an eight-week term.
- Tuition: for private lessons is $43 per class hour.
- Books: the textbook most commonly recommended by our instructors costs approximately $28.
- Registration Fee: one-time registration fee of $40.
If you have questions, or to find out about our current TOEFL Preparation Course schedule, please visit us at the school, or contact us.