English Now! offers various types (group, private, and semi-private) and schedules of classes to meet your needs. See below for information about Group Classes and Private/Semi-Private Lessons.
- Semi-Intensive and Intensive English Programs - This is the best option for students who want to improve their English proficiency quickly. Semi-Intensive Program classes meet Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, from 9:45am until 12:30pm. Intensive English Program classes add afternoon special topics workshops and a fourth day of class each week.
- Conversation Courses – For students who want to improve their conversational English, with some attention to grammar. These courses meet for 1.5 to four hours per week (days and times vary).
- English for Workplace Communication – These classes serve professionals who work in the diplomatic, health care, development, and business communities. Evening and Saturday morning classes are tailored specifically to the needs of intermediate to advanced level students who work, or want to work, in an English-language environment.
- Eiken Prep Programs - These classes prepare students for the Eiken English proficiency test in small groups or in semi-private or private lessons.
- Group Programs – English Now! creates customized enrollment packages for groups of students (e.g., from an embassy, corporation, school, etc.), blending group classes, private lessons, or private group classes according to your needs.
Class sizes in all English Now! group courses are limited to a maximum of six students (maximum of four for Conversation classes).
Our Semi-Intensive and Intensive English Program classes are offered year-round. Please see that page for a calendar of four-week terms for that program. Students may enroll in a partial term for three weeks. Students enroll in other programs for four- or eight-week terms, beginning when space is available in a class at their level of proficiency. Please contact us for more information regarding holiday schedules.
In addition to the group classes mentioned above, English Now! offers the following private and semi-private lessons:
- Private and semi-private lessons - These lessons are structured and scheduled according to the student’s specific needs, and offer a very effective way to learn English.
- Legal English - Private lessons for attorneys and legal practitioners with a specific focus on Legal English for professional purposes.
- Online Programs - English Now! online programs are an option for students who want to extend their classroom experience from the convenience of their home or office.
- TOEFL Preparation – For students who intend to take the TOEFL, a test that measures English proficiency for higher education purposes. Study in private lessons or, possibly, semi-private lessons.
For more information about English Now! and our unique approach to English language study, please visit the school or contact us.